25 Most Powerful Ecommerce Conversion Hacks To be honest, this question baffled me a lot, till I got hold of another piece of information, courtesy Adobe 2013 Digital Marketing Optimization Survey Results, according to which:

  • 53% of businesses allocate less than 5% of their total marketing budget to the process of conversion optimization.
  • Conversion rate for 35% of the businesses is reported to be less than 1%.

That’s what makes conversion optimization so critical for succeeding in contemporary online commerce. From A/B testing to rewsponsiveness, Technorian bring you these 25 awesome conversion hacks to help you exalt your ecommerce venture to the next level. If you have anything to ask or share, feel free to use the comment section below.
[Tweet “.@Technorins #infographic shows 25 #conversion to get to the next level. #ABtesting #ecommerce”]
Do you know there are between 12-24 million ecommerce websites on internet, but only 3% of them (650,000) ever make it past ,000 mark in annual sales? Doesn’t this intrigue you as to what hinders the rest of 97% ecommerce setups achieve the same feat?
With the passage of time, online shoppers have groomed themselves well, expecting more and more from online shops. And if they fail to deliver, people are free to move to endless other alternatives virtual world offers them.
With online businesses focusing everywhere else but conversion optimization, it’s like multiplying all your efforts with a big zero, devaluing everything in an instant.

Similar Posts