It breaks your tech stack down into eight key categories of tools and gives you the most telling questions you can ask or factors you can consider to ensure that your growth stays on the right side of the GDPR behemoth.
This infographic makes your job easier.
Please include attribution to https://www.convert.com/blog/ with this graphic.
Originally published August 17, 2018 – Updated December 21, 2021
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is here! And boy, was it a tidal wave.
- Testing tools like Convert Experiences
- Survey & Poll solutions like Qualaroo
- Web & Mobile Analytics tools like Google Analytics
- Form Analytics solutions like ClickTale
- Heat Maps & Scroll tools like HotJar
- Site Speed Analysis products like Google PageSpeedInsights
- Quality Assurance tools like New Relic
- Testing Workflow platforms like Effective Experiments
This infographic has been distilled from an article penned by our CEO and vocal privacy advocate Dennis van der Heijden on the site Conversion Sciences. You can read the original, expanded blog here: https://conversionsciences.com/blog/check-your-cro-toolbox-for-gdpr-compliance/
The initial rush to get complaint has been followed by a more sustainable drive – that to understand how personal data is used by our most favorite tools and eventually find the elusive balance between collecting insights and respecting privacy.