The Tinuiti Affiliate Team is excited to share it was recently named “Platinum Agency Partner” with Rakuten Advertising. As the only agency to be selected as a “new” Platinum Partner in 2022, we’ve grown many programs for our clients thanks to the Rakuten Advertising network, such as Maurices, a popular women’s clothing brand.
With this designation, Tinuiti will receive the following benefits:
Visit Rakuten Advertising Partner Program to learn more! – Ann Hand, Senior Director of Affiliate Marketing at Tinuiti
Today, the Rakuten Advertising Agency Program works with approximately 100 different agencies, of which only 10 percent (now including Tinuiti) have been able to achieve “Platinum” status.
“Rakuten Advertising has been a wonderful partner for the past several years. They have built their agency services team to be a center of excellence. The service, attention to detail and ultimate understanding of our programs on their platform has led to amazing results and growth. We’re excited to continue this unique partnership and drive impactful results for our clients together.”
- Single Rakuten Advertising point of contact for all programs and associated support
- Monthly strategy calls
- Monthly agency newsletters
- Quarterly benchmark reports including publisher benchmarking, commission benchmarking, and vertical optimized prospect list
- Annual reporting for crucial seasons and time periods
- Two free passes to Dealmaker events in North America
- One free pass to Rakuten Optimism
- Co-branded case study opportunities
- Participation in our new business referral program
“We are excited to announce that Tinuiti has been selected to be a Platinum Agency Partner in the Rakuten Advertising Agency Program. This designation is rare and only bestowed upon our agency partners with outstanding success in previous years. It requires an elite level of affiliate experience and dedication to manage and lead advertisers to achieve impressive sales growth, and this commitment and hard work has not gone unnoticed.” – Rakuten Advertising