This webinar will examine:
Brands that traditionally resisted ecommerce have embraced it while others have accelerated their ecommerce programmes. This webinar draws on key trends and insights from Econsultancy’s soon to be published Ecommerce Trends report and Third-party Marketplaces Best Practice Guide to analyse ecommerce trends and examine how companies are responding to ecommerce challenges and opportunities.
The Covid-19 pandemic has accelerated the shift to ecommerce with ecommerce sales rapidly growing and surpassing levels not expected until 2025. Total online sales growth in the UK alone rose by 36.6% year-on-year in 2020 – the largest growth seen since 2007.
June 30th 2021 | 3pm BST | 10am EST
- The evolution in online consumer behavior
- How retailers are bridging the gap between physical and digital
- The role of emerging technology in facilitating customer experience
- Developments in social commerce
- The impact of ecommerce on the environment
This webinar will be hosted by Econsultancy Senior Analysts Sean Donnelly and Lynette Saunders.